Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/721676691270508/
Let’s celebrate together the World Animal Day and SAPT Hellas’ 10-year anniversary!
On Saturday, October 3rd, from 11:00 to 19:00, SAPT Hellas’ team of volunteers will gather the pedestrian street of Fokionos Negri in Kypseli (in between Eptanisou & I. Drosopoulou streets), to spend a fun day which will include:
- lottery and special offers from businesses who support this event with great enthusiasm!
- a variety of items for sale by some of the volunteers of our team (mugs, homemade dog treats, T-shirts etc.) and
- drawings of animals /children /landscapes, as well as jewellery made exclusively for this event, with the generous support of Gallery F. Koraka (21, Fokionos Negri Street). Part of the profits will go to SAPT Hellas!
- It goes without saying that you can (actually “should” is a better word) bring your four-legged friend along! Please make sure you bring them on a leash! Also, please carry pooh bags with you!
- It also goes without saying that you can bring your children along, so that they can get to know the therapy dogs of SAPT Hellas and learn many interesting facts from the “experts” on the subject.
For those of you who want to participate even more actively, please send us by October 2nd, @ 18:00, via e-mail at email@example.com, or message us on Facebook (SAPT Hellas – public page, not need to have a Facebook profile) :
– a high quality photo of your dog(s) (size: up to 2MB),
– his/her name (s)
– your first name plus, if you wish,
– a message.
We will make a video with all the photos and messages we gather, which will be playing all day long at the event on the TV set of the Gallery F. Koraka.
If you represent a business and would like to support out lottery event with a gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post your logo, address and all contact details and of course, your gift!
We would like to extend our warm thanks and appreciation to the Municipality of Athens and it’s 6th District for issuing the permit for the space on Fokionos Negri pedestrian street (space call “Arachne”) and for all their help and support in making all this possible!